Our Client is a world leading maritime service provider and is on a look out for a Fleet Superintendent to be based in Singapore.
- Plan, control and execute all activities connected with maintenance, repairs, dry-docking, conversion or modification of assigned vessels.
- Responsible for PMS, ensure job descriptions and maintenance intervals assigned to all machineries is as per makers manual.
- Monitor and ensure vessels performance in accordance with charter party agreement.
- In discussion and agreement with the Fleet Manager, prepare a ‘visitation plan’ to gain through familiarization of assigned vessels, equipment, operating parameters and challenges.
- With the Shipboard team & the MSQ superintendent prepare vessels for inspection/audit.
- Recognised Engineering or Naval Architecture qualification and/or relevant experience at Sea.
- Good communication (oral and written) in English language
- Previous experience as a fleet Superintendent in a Technical Department, or previous experience in a Senior Engineering/Naval Architecture position in the Maritime Industry.
- Member of IMarEST and Engineering Council registration or other equivalent recognised professional registration.
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W