Our client, a world renowned ship management company is on a lookout for a Global HSEQ Superintendent to be based in Malaysia.
- To support Chairman of Shipboard Document Committee with respect to revision and new establishment of documentation in Docmap
- To draft new and/or revised documentation as required/proposed by authorized WSM personnel and present draft for Document Committee’s approval
- Maintain global risk registers and carry out statistical analysis of HSEQ performance data according to established procedures and guidelines.
- Support internal activities related to certification and / or vessel documentation required in legislation, regulations and applicable codes
- Support WSM personnel with information and training related to WSM’s documentation, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Follow up reporting requirements and ensure that performance data are reported as defined / planned, including timely performance updating of WSM’s Global and HSEQ Function AOP.
- To act as Document Committee Coordinator to develop and maintain efficient systems and routines to receive, handle and implement suggestions for improvements of WSM’s shipboard documentation
- Carry out internal audits and training on board when required
- University degree or higher vocational training in the fields relevant to WMS business
- Seafaring experience on at least three different type of vessels, preferably at a senior officer level
- Excellent communication skills and a very good command of the English language
- Malaysian only
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312