Our client is an international ship owner with a diverse fleet. Due to business developments they are looking to hire a Group Risk Management Manager to join them in Singapore.
In this position, you will be:
- Developing and implementing the Enterprise Risk Management Framework
- Designing risk management processes and structures, including governance and risk management limits, policies and procedures, tools and technology, metrics and reporting
- Recommending mitigating measures to BU / SBU / SBG Heads to address strategic, financial, operational, and compliance risks within the Group.
To excel in this position, you should have:
- At least 5 years of experience in enterprise risk management or related areas, preferably in shipping
- Good understanding of risk management practices and standards
- The ability and skills to influence and communicate to people across different levels
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and well regarded company. Our client can offer an attractive salary based on experience.
Visit www.ignitionglobal.com/jobs-list and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities.