Our client is an owner and operator of offshore floating production facilities as well as a builder to provide turnkey solutions.
JOB PURPOSE: what it is designed to deliver
- Strategize, plan, drive and control OBU’s Business Development and Marketing Strategies to pursue and secure opportunities in Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSOs), Floating Storage Offloading (FSOs) and other floating production units in Domestic and Regional markets.
- Lead and provide strategic direction in business development and marketing activities to secure new businesses in order to contribute to OBU’s growth.
- Provide guidance and advice in ensuring high quality proposals/bids are submitted in accordance to clients’ requirement.
- Strategize marketing activities to promote OBU’s products and services by establishing and maintaining good client network, establishing marketing tools and participating in promotional activities to secure contracts.
- Develop and sustain Customer Relationship Management plan and databases in order to maintain and expand OBU’s client base.
- Translate market intelligence into real business opportunities; keep abreast with changes in the Floating Terminals business and to maintain competitiveness in the oil and gas industry.
- Identify potential partners and develop strategic alliance to meet and enhance OBU’s business and capability requirements, including structuring and negotiation of JV terms and review JV’s performance for future cooperation.
- Develop potential leaders, coach and motivate staff for higher performance to achieve OBU’s business objectives.
DIMENSIONS & PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
The position’s main accountabilities include $/People managed directly and indirectly
BUSINESS PLANNING & MARKETING
- Strategize business development and marketing plans to identify new and/or target markets/sectors and business opportunities.
- Formulate business strategies to enable penetration of selected market segments for Domestic and Regional Business.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & STRATEGY
- Formulate strategies to pursue and secure Floating Production Systems projects for Domestic and Regional markets to contribute to company’s profit.
- Identify sound business model and overall contracting strategy for identified projects
STRATEGIC ALLIANCE, MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
- Evaluate & develop strategic alliances and partnerships in order to deliver the right solutions to meet business requirements.
- Lead and drive, in collaboration with internal units, the evaluation and negotiation of investment opportunities, mergers and asset acquisition opportunities for Domestic and Regional markets.
- Achieve KPI targets as per the OBU business plans.
- Drive the development and implementation of customer intelligence database and effective Customer Relationship Management strategies.
LEADERSHIP AND CAPABILITY DEVELOPMENT
- Provide guidance and motivation to drive the development of a ready pool of capable and competent employees to best support business growth and operational needs.
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
EA License No: 14C7312