Our client is a globally renowned name in providing logistical support to shipowners and managers. Also known as the fastest growing and most dynamic company amongst her competitors.
- Performs HR transactional functions including payroll and benefits administration;
- Facilitates solutions for benefits and other HR policies related issues such as claims, leave, vacations, payroll error, etc..
- Updating and maintaining employees’ records, including new hires, benefits, status, training, performance, grievance, disciplinary, termination and other similar files and database
- Compiling reports, spreadsheets and preparing statistical reports
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Collecting employment and tax information as well as background and reference checks when necessary
- Administering new employment assessment
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate clearly, both written and orally
- Diploma holder with minimum 1-2 years relevant working experience or fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312