Our client is a well-known ship owner company that owns oil tankers and are on the lookout for HSSE Superintendent that is based in Singapore.
- Ensuring vessels are up to ISM/ISO/ISPS standards
- Review safety committee meetings and minutes.
- Monitor and manage NCN / near miss reports
- Conduct and review ship-ready at all times
- Vetting & assurance matters
- All aspect of security for vessels, conducting proper SSAS test
- Possess Certification of Competency Class 1 with sailing experience on oil tankers
- Min 2 years of experience onshore as a HSSE Superintendent handling oil tanker vessels
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with oil majors requirement in the market
- Analytical and able to work independently, result-oriented
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
EA License No: 14C7312