Our client is one of the international global logistics player who specialises in freight management, logistics solutions and transportation solutions globally.
Reporting to the Country Manager and Regional Human Resource Manager, the Human Resource Manager is responsible to manage the full spectrum of human resources function in the Penang branch office.
- Responsible to recruit and retain talent for the organization.
- Review performance management with stakeholders and career development for succession planning.
- Manage, review and introduce fair compensation benefits for the branch and organization
- Ensure updated HR policies are compatible with best market practices
- Review, develop, introduce and implement policies and strategies for effective recruitment
- Responsible for training & development programs for employees
- Manage payroll, corporate travels, facility management and other administration duties
- Degree in any discipline, preferably in Human Resource Management
- At least 8-10 years working experience, with at least 5 years human resource functions
- At least 3 years of HR managerial and leadership experience
- Experience in logistics industry and MNC background would be highly desirable
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results
- Good communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word etc.)
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312