A responsible and dependable individual that will represent our company on board the ships we service.
• Provide direction and instructions to the technical team in order to accomplish the job as scheduled.
• Coordinate directly with the project manager from beginning to end
• Supervise the team to work in a safely manner and in continuous contact with the ship’s crew for risk assessments and work permits
• Report to project manager if any complications occurs during the project
• He will supervise and assist his team in any means to accomplish the job in a timely manner
• Mechanical and/or electrical background is preferred
• Flexible schedule, frequent travel required
• Able to work with various nationalities and backgrounds
• Mechanical and/or electrical backgrounds are preferred
• Basic computer knowledge
• English speaking