Our client is a major international Liner Shipping Business and they are looking for a Junior Pricing& Contract Analyst to join their team.
As a Pricing and Contract Analyst, you are required to:
- To analyse, evaluate and process all pricing, bid, contract and rate enquiries for the exports.
- To keep up with latest market information for the team to ensure the company achieve highest yield.
- To be involved in the review, draft and amend contract proposals and to prepare Trade service contracts
- To ensure all contracts and rates filing are implemented and executed in conformance to company’s contract clauses.
- Perform analysis of Rate/Cost/Competition for bids and contracts cargo
- Liaise with PAC on issues of proper process of rate filing and contract management
- Research and analyze tariff, pricing, bid, and contract related issues and information.
- To manage large amounts of customer and contracting data and update contract tracking and customer performance reports
- Bachelor Degree holder.
- Prior 1- 2 years of experience in Shipping or Logistics industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application including Macro, query and etc.
- Strong in problem solving and analytical skills.
Visit www.ignitionglobal.com/jobs-list and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities.