Key Account Manager - Newark, NJ
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve sales volume objectives for region (US East Coast)
- Maintain knowledge and analysis of customer needs and product requirements to satisfy customer expectations
- Maintain market information on competitive product content and pricing
- Provide input for forecast on sales and industry volume
- Responsible for sales to direct accounts as assigned
- Work with Engineering, Parts, and Service divisions to maximize performance in both service and spare parts delivery
- Business Management / Supply Chain Management degree from an accredited four year university
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in heavy industrial equipment sales and support
- Experience with US ports and intermodal equipment
- Should possess a technical aptitude for heavy equipment; some knowledge of engineering is a plus.
- Candidates must have superior communication and negotiating skills and the ability to communicate with individuals and/or groups consisting of principle owners, dealer representatives, customer-end users and other sales, parts, technicians or service personnel.
- Must be capable and willing to travel (up to 50%) and represent the US East Coast region