An established international 3PL who provides air, ocean, local transportation and logistics solutions, is expanding in Singapore!
We are seeking for the young and passionate Key Account Manager in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Key Account Manager will be responsible to maintain and service large account for the company and increase business development opportunities for both customers and the company.
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities within allocated portfolio (prospects and current customers)
- Negotiate rates on a local basis while maintaining globally agreed profit levels.
- Develop and implement strategies and tactics to increase revenue flows from the allocated portfolio.
- Business implementation and setting up of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and conducting regular business reviews with customers to ensure KPIs are met. Support and work closely with the regional internal vertical team
- Act as liaison between key customer contacts within the Region and the Company.
- Maintain the integrity of data in Sales Reporting System through regular maintenance and training.
- University graduate in any discipline, preferably in logistics and supply chain related disciplines.
- At least 5 years’ experience, preferably in 3PL logistics industry.
- Proven track record in handling account management
- Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation and PC skills.
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312