Our client is one of growing American logistics solutions provider who offers customised freight forwarding, customs brokerage, warehousing, distribution, packaging and material sourcing services to their end-to-end clients.
Reporting to the APAC Regional Sales Director and the Country Manager in Shanghai, the Key Account Manager will be responsible in driving business development on large and strategic accounts, maintain and expand the relationship with global key customers in achieving results aligned with the overall organisation and strategic goals. The Key Account Manager will be working with senior management, the sales and operations team in different regions.
- To grow and achieve the revenue target in assigned global key accounts and execute strategic account planning
- Identifies and develops new business opportunities, implement and execute business strategies with the existing global clients
- Identifies and qualifies new sales opportunities, generate new business from the targeted global clients
- Establishes and maintains strong, long-term sustainable relationships with global clients and continually provide high standard of customer service.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Be the focal point of contact for all matters related to the assigned global accounts
- Preparation of proposal, negotiates contracts and closes agreements
- Analyses and evaluates sales performance of assigned global accounts. Preparation of sales report, forecast and track key accounts metrics.
- Communicates and coordinates internal and external stakeholder involvement
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience in business, logistics, supply chain management or customer service
- At least 5 years related regional or global key account management experience in forwarding/logistics industry
- Proven track record of managing global, regional or multinational clients
- Good computer literacy, well-versed in Microsoft applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Demonstrated ability to develop new clients and grow business from company existing customers
- Excellent time management and strong relationships building
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312