Education: Bachelor’s degree in relevant or related discipline with a Master’s of Business Administration would be a plus. Spanish speaking a must.
Experience: 2 plus years’ experience in operations or business planning & analysis, chartering, and/or performance management. Experience in natural gas or LNG industries is a plus.
- Highly organized and motivated with strong analytical and critical thinking abilities. Individual shall demonstrate good judgment and sound decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to understand complex issues and effectively communicate with different areas and levels within the organization.
- Positive attitude with the flexibility and adaptability to respond to rapidly changing work environments.
- Must have the ability to proactively work with minimal supervision to support other departments within the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Advanced MS-Excel knowledge and good knowledge of PowerPoint are required.
- Solid commitment to safety and dedication to Company’s core values.