Our Client is an established and successful ship owner. Due to business expansion they are looking to hire a Singapore qualified Lawyer to work as part of their Legal team.
In this position you will be involved in a diverse array of legal matters. This will include:
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents, contracts and commercial agreements
- Advising commercial department on charterparty agreements
- Advising on contentious matters and handling any disputes that arise
- Handling of marine insurance claims
To be considered for this position you should be:
- Singapore qualified Lawyer
- Experience in shipping law either in practice or commercially
- Likely to have around 1 to 3 years post qualified experience
Our Client can offer a market related salary and excellent long term career development prospects.
Visit www.ignitionglobal.com/jobs-list and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities.