Our client, a world-renowned Ship Management Firm, is presently on the search for a LNG Vessel Manager to support their Singapore Office.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining a safe, cost efficient and environmentally sound operation standard in compliance with Thome’s HSSEQ System as well as International Marine regulations for a given number of vessels.
- Visit vessels regularly (at least three times a year, including a short sailing visit). On each visit, a Superintendent Visit Report, (Form 64A), is to be completed and left onboard
- Coordinating, arranging and timely following up with Oil Major Vetting Inspections as directed
- Assisting Vessels for documenting / conducting Risk Assessments. Evaluation and Monitoring.
- Plan, manage, monitor and execute vessels repairs, dry dockings and conversions within agreed budgets.
- Class 1 Certificate of competency
- Former Chief Engineer on LNG Tanker
- Experience in drydocking, overhauls or conversion of LNG tankers
- A proven track record as Vessel Manager/Technical Superintendent experience on LNG tankers and/or FSRUs
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W