Our client is one of the leading American 3PL player who has strong network and offices globally. They provide end-to-end complex supply chain solutions to their end clients around the globe.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Local Account Manager will be responsible to maintain and service the existing account for the company and increase business development opportunities for both customers and the company
- Identify, strategize and create business opportunities through research, investigation and interaction with customers.
- Establish, monitor and review customer systems, service expectations and requirements on a regular basis to attain continuous improvements and expanded services.
- Negotiate rates and fee arrangement on a local basis while maintaining globally agreed profit levels.
- Act as liaison between key customer contacts within the Region and the Company.
- Provide sales support to local offices as necessary to cover account requirements.
- Assist Regional and Global Account Managers (RAM/GAMs), where deemed necessary, to meet business objectives.
- University graduate, preferably in logistics and supply chain related disciplines.
- At least 3 years’ experience, preferably in global 3PL logistics industry.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and PC skills.
- Exposure to with proven track record in international complex freight, supply chain solution selling.
- Proven track record in handling large account management
- Leadership skills, enthusiast and passionate in progressive advancement in their career.
- Excellent strategic relations development, promoting customer advocacy
- Willing to travel
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312