Our client is one of the Fortune 500 company, focus in freight management, logistics solutions and transportation solutions globally.
- Coordinating shipments from multi-modal transportation. E.g Air, Ocean, Road.
- Receiving booking from customers via company system booking tools.
- Prepare draft quotation and final quotation.
- Follow up for work flow.
- Booked shipment directly with trucker for pick up.
- Follow up with operations on the booking confirmation for Ocean and Air schedule to meet customers’ needs and requirements
- Provide proactive solutions to customers.
- Enter all necessary event code into company system.
- Bridge of communication between company and customers.
- Provide full support and prompt respond to In-House and Hub Manager.
- Follow through the shipment service is completed.
- Fully utilize the dashboard as a daily task to manager customer shipments.
- Support other responsibilities as requested by management from time to time.
- At least a Diploma in any discipline, preferably in logistics/supply chain.
- At least 2 year experience in the freight forwarding/3PL industry.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word etc.).
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
- Fluent in English
- Emotional resilience
- Self-reflecting and open to feedback
- Initiative and ability to work in autonomy
- Sense of urgency is crucial
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312