Our client is an international ship owner with a diverse fleet. Due to business developments they are looking to hire a Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis to join them in Singapore.
In this position, you will be monitoring the performance of Group’s businesses through interacting with Business Units and your responsibilities will include:
- Providing commercial insights into performance & performance drivers’ trends, actual vs budget results, cyclicality, conduct benchmarking
- Calculating and tracking business returns metrics such as TSR and ROE
- Leveraging from the utilisation of Business Intelligence tools to provide commercial insights / analysis
- Implementing and coordinating a planning/budgeting process based on quarterly rolling forecasts
To excel in this position, you should:
- Have working knowledge of Business Intelligence tools
- Efficient in the use of statistical techniques to interpret and analyse data
- MBA /CFA would be highly regarded
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and well regarded company. Our client can offer an attractive salary based on experience.
Visit www.ignitionglobal.com/jobs-list and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities.