Our client, a world-renowned Maritime Intelligence Reports provider is presently on the search for a Managing Analyst to support their Singapore Office.
- Manage and nurture a team of analysts
- Prepare accurate narrative credit assessment reports as needed, including gathering a variety of commercial and legal information on target companies; interviewing managers, drawing conclusions.
- Prepare presentations and engage directly with clients to present analysis
- Respond to client requests/inquiries for data and analysis
- Represent company at all events as required
- 5 - 7 years’ relevant working experience in analytical work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics / Business
- Meticulous and possess excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills
- Other languages a big plus (Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi, Arabic or any south Asian language)
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W