Our client, a world renowned vessel owner is on the lookout for a Marine Accounting Manager to support their Singapore office.
- Timely and accurate completion of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Monitor and focus on job profitability margin. Loss and/or low margin businesses are reviewed monthly to determine cause and formulate action plans.
- Manage cash flows and working capital
- Handling small marine accounting claims
- Ensure compliance with company policies, laws and regulations
- Handle external reporting, taxation, liaise with tax advisors, company secretary, lawyer and auditors
- Degree in Accounting, ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Leadership and people management experience
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results
- Good communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word etc.)
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W