Flagship Management is currently looking for a Marine Carpenter to join a popular boatyard located on the Neuse River in Oriental, N.C. This boatyard offers a variety of maintenance / repair services for boats up to 35 ton, including marine diesel service, electrical, HVAC, welding, hydraulics, rigging, and plumbing. This marine carpenter will be responsible for independently completing boat service on vessels within the yard.
- min. of 2 year experience as a professional marine carpenter on recreational vessels
- willing to relocate to the small town of Oriental, N.C.
- able to pass a background check and drug screen
- American citizen or current green card holder
- additional marine skill trade experience in plumbing, HVAC, rigging, hydraulics, electrical
- mariner / sailing experience
In return, this boatyard is prepared to offer a generous hourly wage, and a chance to work / live in a quiet area of beautiful coastal North Carolina.