Our client is an international operator of offshore support vessels. Due to business developments they are looking to hire a Marine HSE Superintendent to join their team.
In this position, you will be:
- Reviewing ship's daily reports for position, navigation and operations
- Providing any required safety instructions and advice to Ship Master
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders on safe management of ships
- Assisting all departments to upkeep company management system manuals and documentations, and other ad-hoc matters related to Marine HSSEQ matters
To excel in this position, you should:
- Possess a Class 1 Master Mariner Certificate of Competency
- Have 4 – 5 years of experience sailing on offshore vessels
- Possess a DP license
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company. Our client can offer an attractive salary based on experience
Visit www.ignitionglobal.com/jobs-list and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities.