Our client is a ship management company that operates petroleum tankers locally and overseas. Due to business developments they are looking to hire a Marine HSSEQ Superintendent to join their team.
In this position, you will be:
- Conducting periodical safety inspection of ships
- Reviewing ship’s daily reports
- Ensuring proper documentation of reports according to international standards
- Conducting internal audits and arranging for external audits
To excel in this position, you should:
- Have a Class 1 Master Mariner Certificate of Competency with 1 year of relevant experience OR have a Class 2 Deck CoC with at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Have at least 2 years of sailing experience as a Chief Officer on petroleum tankers
- Very familiar with SIRE Inspection
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company. Our client can offer an attractive salary based on experience.
Visit www.ignitionglobal.com/jobs-list and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities.