The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting annual safety and special inspections of vessels in the Baltimore Mid Atlantic area. Will also conduct marine casualty investigations; and respond to technical inquiries as directed.
Job Requirements and Education:
· We would expect the candidate to be presently employed in the marine industry, preferably as a surveyor/inspector/auditor, USCG.
· Familiarity with maritime regulatory body Rules and Regulations, particularly with the port state control regime.
· Previous experience in a senior sea going capacity would be an advantage.
· Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
· Self - starter functioning in a team atmosphere.
· Effective organizational skills.
· Computer literate.
· Maritime or related degree.
Key words: USCG, Inspector, ABS, DNVGL, LR, Marine Inspector, Retired, Transitioning.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS