Marine Operations - Offshore
Our client is seeking an experienced mariner with proven maritime offshore operations experience. This role requires proven sea experience and operational know how.
- Develop, monitor, and lead corporate-wide operations of global fleet of ships.
- Provide technical advice and operational know how to management issues.
- Support and advocate a team of professionals.
- Develop training materials for corporate-wide implementation
- Ensure technical correctness and consistency as well as efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure document retention policy is applied corporate-wide as applies to health & safety management system
- Incident investigation as required
Desired skills and experience:
- 5+ years experience with Marine Operations leadership and compliance in a marine environment
- University degree in Marine Transportation or Marine Engineering
- Offshore experience in a leadership role required
- Unlimited Mate/Master OK
- Thorough understanding of HSE regime rules, regulations and all applicable laws and standards - ISM / MARPOL / etc
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.