This is a terrific opportunity for an experienced Master Mariner or Chief Officer with LNG or Tanker experience to develop a fulfilling career onshore with one of the world's leading LNG transportation firms.
Our client is currently looking for a Chief Officer/Master Mariner with a good Tanker, LNG, or LPG background and a desire to come ashore to take up a position in its operations team as a marine superintendent.
The activities associated with the position will include the following:
- Reviewing vessel performance including navigational activity and advise on navigational issues
- Terminal reviews including pre-visit mooring analysis and compatibility reviews
- Oversight of cargo loading and discharge plans and monitoring of cargo operations
- Port and Flag state liaison
- Deck personnel responsibilities including recruitment interviews, performance reviews and appraisals, and training requirements
- Planning of ship/shore emergency training
- International travel required
The person should:
- Be self motivated
- Work well in a team environment
- Hold a Chief Officer or Master Mariners Class 1 CoC
- Tanker/LNG/LPG experience is essential
- Have a working knowledge of MS Office
- Have good time management skills
In return you can expect a great career with one of the foremost LNG transportation providers as they expand and develop their international business. You can also expect a competitive compensation and benefits package.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS