This is a terrific opportunity to build a fulfilling career with one of the world's largest classification societies.
Our client, a large international class society, is looking for Marine Engineers for Japan. Surveyors will visit vessels and marine structures, prepare technical reports and working with their customers to identify and resolve any technical issues. Surveyors may also be assigned to newbuilding projects.
They are looking for the following:
- An experienced class Surveyor
- Marine Engineer with previous surveying experience
- Experienced Chief engineer or 2nd Engineer (1st Asst Eng)
- Ability to read engineering plans and have a basic understanding of shipbuilding practices and vessel operations
- Ability to perform surveys in the prescribed format
- Must have a working knowledge of computer programs or software packages related to job responsibilities
- Must have a visa or work permit entitlement for Japan
- Must have a fluency in the Japanese language
In return, applicants can expect great compensation, a range of benefits and the opportunity to build a rewarding shore-based career with one of the world's premier class societies.