Our client, a leader in providing software and technology solutions to the maritime market, is looking for someone to join their Client Services team in London. In this role, you will work with existing clients, resolving customer issues and inquiries, as well a controlling the fulfillment and processing of requests. You will be an integral part of the team, working with sales, account management and programming staff to support the software and ensure customer satisfaction. We are looking for someone with the following:
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong maritime background preferred, specifically commercial tanker market
- Organized and responsive to all requests, both from internal stakeholders as well as external clients
- Travel to customer sites for on boarding and training
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office as well as database entry and task management
- London based positions, strong preference for local candidates at this time
In return for the above, our client offers a generous base salary, potential for annual bonus, and a collaborative and creative work environment. This is a great opportunity for someone with tanker ops/vetting/broker experience that wants to leverage their background with a cutting edge technology company.