Our client is a reputable builder for offshore oil and gas facilities in the region. They are currently on the lookout for a Marketing Executive to join their marketing team in Singapore.
Key Responsibilities :
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
- Develop ideas and create offers for direct mail and marketing to major accounts by main market sector and Company’s products.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
- Able to communicate and motivate via written media.
- Must be adapt in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word, and ideally Access or similar database to basic level, Internet and email.
- Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator.
- Outgoing personality and like to meet people.
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312