GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is a global shipping company in the tanker segment. They seek experienced Masters to serve on-board their LPG (ammonia) tankers. This position is on a contract basis with possibility for conversion with good performance.
Please send a Word version of your updated CV and kindly remember to include only one personal email address ON the document to ensure that it gets captured on our applicant tracking system.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a global shipping company in the tanker segment with offices based strategically in worldwide locations.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
- Possess a valid Master COC unlimited
- At least 12 months RECENT experience as a Master on-board relevant LPG tankers (min 20,000 dwt) preferred (Ammonia NH3 Cargo)
- Relevant STCW certs
- Good sea record
- Strong leadership skills and good work attitude
- Cleared medical in home country and deemed fit for seafaring
- Ability to communicate in English as the crew is a mix of nationalities
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates that have the specific skills and experiences required to fulfil the responsibilities of the role will be contacted for a telephone interview by one of our consultants. Thereafter a detailed job description will be made available for discussion before CV’s are submitted to our client for review.
Attractive salary and benefits package on offer.
Sree Gaithri Pominathan