If you are a licensed Master/Mate of Towing with experience on harbor assist tugs and are looking to make a change, this may be a great opportunity for you. Our Client will offer a short rotation (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off), great benefits, strong 401K retirement program, and a great working atmosphere with a company that prides itself on communication and taking care of it's employees. While local candidates (Norfolk, VA) are preferred, our Client will assist with travel compensation for the right candidate.
We are looking for someone with the following background:
- USCG Master/Mate of Towing endorsement
- USCG Mate of 500 Tons or greater (Near Coastal and/or Oceans)
- Conventional twin screw experience is a must, tractor tug experience also desired
- Experience with assist tugs and/or offshore towing is required
- Must have knowledge and experience in local NY Harbor waterways