Our client, a leading marine company is on the lookout for a Materials Coordinator to join its expanding team in Singapore.
The ideal candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with the Manager to understand the scope of the Division requirements; review materials, timelines, activities and documentation.
- Responsible for supporting Division inventory resources and purchasing requirements.
- Assist in the monitoring and tracking budget expenses, inventory levels, reporting and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Relevant acedemic background
- Experience in purchasing/inventory movement
- Able to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- MS Office proficiency