Aligned with their expansion plan, our client who is growing their offshore fleet for production facilities is currently on the lookout for a Mooring & Riser Manager to be based at their office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Develop parts of the Design Basis Memorandum including design concept and main specifications relating to mooring and riser systems.
- Develop technical basis for CAPEX development for new project (pre award) and ensure supply gaps/risks are adequately accounted for in technical specifications and/or commercial terms.
- Provide technical input to pre-quals and proposals to meet commercial department requirements for submission.
- Review and adapt concept revision based on Feasibility study findings
- Manage technical resources for the support in candidate vessel RLEC inspection, assessment and selection.
- Peer review FEED.
- Develop and verify specifications and scope of work for long lead and/or specialist equipment tender packages.
- Contribute in HAZOP/HAZID and Project Risk Studies
- Provide support for recovery of additional costs associated with variations to the base scope of supply.
- Communicate and engage engineers to foster and create sense of courage, meaning, ownership and value.
- Maintain essential analysis tools
- Innovate and develop other value creating floater solutions
- Provide technical leadership in specialist areas of technology
- Bachelor of Engineering.
- 10 years of experience with engineering design of station-keeping and fluid transfer systems for offshore floating concepts.
- Competent in considering all aspects in developing concept design including but not limited to:
- Metocean and Geotechnical Design Basis
- Fluid transfer requirements and limitations
- Offshore marine and mechanical handling operations
- Offshore installation limitations
- Industry standards
- Safety and Integrity
- Commercial limitations and design drivers
- Construction and project execution limitations and drivers
- Competent in the management and completion of design of mooring and riser systems.
- Competent in the consideration of impact of dynamic motions, hydrodynamic loads and mechanical loads in the offshore environment.
- Skilled in interfacing across multiple disciplines and departments
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312