Our client is one of the Fortune 500 company, focus in freight management, logistics solutions and transportation solutions globally.
- Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow.
- Prepare various documents for international transportation.
- Coordinate and negotiate rates with our contracted vendors in procuring space and services.
- Ensure accurate and timely client and vendors billing.
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operating system.
- Interact with our customers in arranging their international export shipments, meeting customer service standards.
- Meet compliance at all times to regulations. This includes internal policies and procedures such as Operational Process Standards (OPS) and external government regulations or customer policies / requirements.
- Understand department process flow, constantly looking for areas of improved efficiency.
- Ensure all customers standard operating procedures are followed as per Customer SOP.
- Work with the team on meeting KPI standards, as per the company’s procedures.
- Monitor shipment reports to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Overseas communications
Support the supervisor in the following areas:
- Daily review Stat 1 and operational reports and work with team on updating event codes
- Audit files and work with the team on meeting operating process standards
- Build and maintaining strong relationships with vendors (Shipping lines, trucking companies, and others) and customers.
- Evaluate vendors at defined intervals per company policy, focusing on areas of possible improvements with corrective action plans where needed.
- At least a Diploma in any discipline.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word etc.).
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
- Fluent in English
- Emotional resilience
- Self-reflecting and open to feedback
- Initiative and ability to work in autonomy
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312