Our client is the leading ship manager with operations worldwide. They are now on the lookout for a Operations Coordinator, Inshore Diving to work with them.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To manage the daily scheduling of men and equipment for operational tasks to ensure that diving jobs are setup, completed and invoiced on time.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS:
- Preparing documentation such as permits, part A job scope for divers for onsite use during the diving operations.
- Coordinate divers’ schedules with company driver for transportation and booking of jobs.
- Liaising with operations managers and shipping agents for planning of multiple jobs.
- Updating operational paperwork and calendars, for review and discussion at bi-weekly toolbox meetings
- Updating Site Security documents for divers.
- Liaising and sending diving repair reports to customers.
- Closing diver repair jobs.
- To ensure all diving operations are carried out in accordance with local diving regulations such as SS511-2010.
- To provide assistance with organising overseas diving operations.
- To provide onsite assistance such as runout spare parts to diving operations as required.
- To provide out of hours assistance to the Diving Manager and Operations as required.
- Assisting with customer enquiries under the guidance of Diving Manager.
LIMITS OF AUTHORITY: In line with Diving Manager Asia
SKILLS, QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Logistical way of thinking
- Personable, obliging. Good communication skills
- Be prepared for irregular hours and irate customers, needs to be a people type person, conciliatory, confident
- Thick skinned. Well skilled in Microsoft office, team player
- Strong background in logistics
- Fresh graduate, keen and eager to learn
Our values are at the core of everything we do as a business and they are at the heart of how we treat each other, as well as our internal and external clients, on a daily basis.
- Safety - In every situation safety always comes first
- Teamwork - We support and learn from one another as we give our very best
- Personalised services - Our flexible, personalised services meet our customer’s individual needs
- Creating value - We create value for our customers and in doing so create attractive returns for our shareholders
- Accountability - We see a job through start to finish
- Transparency - We are always open, honest and clear
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
EA License No: 14C7312