Our client, a world-renowned Oil Trader, is presently on the search for an Operations Executive to support their Singapore Office.
- Working closely with traders and manage the whole procedure of operations which includes handling all necessary documents for LC application and bank negotiation
- Freight optimisation, issuance of voyage instructions, tracking vessel positions, monitoring vessel voyage progress
- Follow up closely with ship owners and ship managers.
- Preparation of Management Information System reports related to documentation execution
- Manage claims on buyers, sellers and ship owners as per charter party
- 3 - 5 years’ relevant working experience in cargo operations
- Sound understanding on shipping terms and charterparties
- Meticulous and possess excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills (To liaise with both English and Mandarin speaking clients)
- Good interpersonal skills. Strong coordination and execution ability
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W