Our client, a world-renowned Vessel Owner, is presently on the search for an Operations Manager to support their Singapore Office.
- Support all Owned and Chartered vessels to execute a safe and economical voyage while maintaining schedules as provided
- Engage with Vessel Performance Team on energy management for the vessels and provide support to Vessels on Ecovoyage voyage/power system
- Engage with LOCs to achieve the most cost-efficient vessel operations
- Ensure efficient data management and conduct Root Cause analysis to help in Process Improvement
- Close interaction with the bunker operations team ensuring vessel have adequate bunkers
- Captains or Chief Officers with rank experience of at least 1 to 3 years
- Expertise in use of on-board programs (MSPS, Ecovoyage, SPOS)
- Meticulous and possess excellent numeracy skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Strong coordination and execution and analytical skills.
- Individuals willing to work in shifts
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W