Our client, a world-renowned Chemical Trading Firm, is presently on the search for an Operations Manager to support their Singapore Office.
- Review Contracts received from Counterparty
- Timely creation and accuracy of all necessary shipping documentation required for shipment, whether produced locally or by the company’s back office department, directed by this position
- Coordinate shipments with suppliers, vessel owners/brokers and surveyors
- ·Reviewing customer’s Letters of Credit (L/C’s) upon receipt and coordinating with the back-office organization for further review and obtaining any necessary amendments
- Conduct regular market research and analysis to access new markets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics / Business / Finance
- 6 years of working experience within same industry
- Meticulous and possess excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of liquid bulk petrochemicals and drummed, containerized chemical product operations.
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W