Our client, a world-renowned Dry Bulk Vessel Owner / Operator, is presently on the search for an Operations Manager to support their Singapore Office.
- Fleet Operation: Execute voyage contracts, agency negotiation, coordinating with agent for berthing/ loading/ discharging operation
- Laytime & freight differentials calculations
- Maintaining customer relationship with Charterers/ Operators and bunker suppliers/ agents
- Collecting market information via daily fixture report, investigating the back ground/ shareholder structure and financial capabilities/ credit rating of new counterparties.
- 5-7 years of relevant working experience
- Degree / Diploma in Maritime Studies
- Meticulous and possess excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Strong coordination and execution ability
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W