Project Engineer for Ships Structural Design needed for growing Naval Architecture / Marine Engineering practice in Helsinki, Finland.
- Manage structural engineering and design in new building and conversion basic design projects.
- Project resourcing, scheduling and costs control.
- A broad understanding of ship hull structures and structural analysis.
- Ability to produce ship hull structural classification drawings and calculations.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Class Societies.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Fluent English, both oral and written.
- Ability to travel.