Our Client in a major international Liner Shipping business. They are currently looking to hire a Pricing Manager to join them in Singapore.
In this position you will be managing a team of Pricing Analysts and will have responsibility for one of the key trades. You will support business development activities and will be customer facing. Overall focus of the role is to ensure maximum pricing contribution and optimization of the line. Responsibilities will include:
- Manage overall pricing for the lien to ensure maximum profitability
- Day to day management including hiring, supervising, training and developing a team of Pricing Analysts
- Ensure optimal customer and cargo mix
- Involvement in tender and contract negotiations ensuring targets can be met
- Work with commercial team to develop key accounts
- Ensure pricing compliance
The ideal person for this position will be able to demonstrate:
- At least 5 years relevant experience in Pricing / Trade Management
- Previous people management experience preferred
- Well educated to degree level
Our client can offer an attractive salary package as well as bonus and excellent career development opportunities.
Visit www.ignitionglobal.com/jobs-list and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities.