Our client, an international MNC that provides equipment and services to the Marine & Offshore industry is on the lookout for a Project Engineer to join their team in Singapore.
- Performing allocated works, installations and services, participation in FAT/HAT/SAT, local coordination of works with customer representatives and other suppliers
- Project technical specification, system design drawings and scope of supply preparation and review
- Identification and evaluation of technical solutions, preferred models and vendors for 3rd party equipment which is to be used within the scope of supply
- Performing customer support by email, phone and on-site, participation in customer visits.
- Performing quality control of completed job
- Continous improvement of his professional competence
- Following health and safety requirements of company organization and/pr whichever applies
- Follow quality management system requirements
- Adhere to internal company and functional policies and procedures. The responsibilites listed are illustrative and not exhaustive, and management may designate further reasonable tasks where needed
- Other ad hoc assignment when assigned
- Diploma or Degree in any field
- 1 year of experience as a Project Engineer in the Marine industry
- Willing to travel on short notice
- Willing to work long hours when required