Our Client is an international container shipping line. As part of their focus on continually improving their business they are looking to hire a Project Manager to join their Business Transformation team.
In this position you will report to the Head of Business Transformation and will have responsibility for various projects. Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for planning, coordination, and implementation of business transformation projects
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and according to specifications
- Liaise between all relevant parties – various business units, end users, IT etc
- Identify and allocate appropriate resources for projects
- Track key milestones and adapt plans and resources as required
To be considered for this position you should be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in container / liner shipping industry and good understanding of business processes involved – likely to have at least 5 years experience
- Strong background in project management
- Able to work effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Project management certification such as PMP or Prince2 would be beneficial
Our Client can offer an attractive market related salary and good long term career prospects in a progressive business.
Visit www.ignitionglobal.com/jobs-list and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities.