Our client is one of the international 3PL company who specialises in freight management, transport management, logistics and supply chain management services.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, the Regional Key Account Manager will be responsible in developing the large and strategic accounts, maintain and expand the relationship with assigned global key customers in achieving results aligned with the overall organisation and strategic goals. You will be responsible to handle global accounts within the SEA region.
- To grow and achieve the revenue target in assigned global key accounts and execute strategic account planning
- Identifies and develops new business opportunities, implement and execute business strategies with the existing strategic key customers.
- Identifies and qualifies new sales opportunities, generate new business from the targeted global key accounts
- Establishes and maintains strong, long-term sustainable relationships with strategic key account and continually provide high standard of customer service.
- Be the focal point of contact for all matters related to the assigned key accounts and communicates and coordinates with internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparation of proposal, negotiates contracts and closes agreements
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience in business, logistics, supply chain management or customer service
- At least 7 years related regional/strategic account management experience in forwarding/logistics industry
- Proven track record in large regional key account management.
- Experience in vertical markets such as automotive, aerospace, FMCG will be highly desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willing to travel
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312