Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturer in providing equipment, services and systems solutions to the automotive and industrial industries globally.
Reporting to the Vice President of Global Logistics, the Regional Logistics Manager will be responsible in planning, organizing and directing the operational activities of the local distribution sites and the ASEAN logistics network.
- Ensures all daily operations are managed effectively and any shortfalls.
- Provide daily reinforcement of sites responsibility to meet customer requirements within required ship dates and deadlines, ensures distribution metrics are established.
- Performance measurement daily/weekly/monthly
- Planning and scheduling
- Develop, managing and maintaining ASEAN logistics strategy
- Ensure a timely and cost competitive import/export supply chain with manufacturing, purchasing, sales/marketing and distribution teams
- Organise shipment to/from both domestic and international customers/suppliers and to distribution centers and branches with the global network
- Work with 3PL/global transportation companies in establishing guidelines, SOP, carrier management, procurement, customs regulations and documentation.
- Provide leadership in managing the distribution centres, increase productivity, process improvement and operational efficiency.
- Communicate effectively throughout the region, utilizes 5S strategies to maintain effective house keeping, proper implementation and utilisation of GPS principles/processes.
- Functional P&L responsibilities on the operating expense and transportation spend management and capital budgets
- At least 10 years of managerial experience.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Supply Chain, Operations Management or Logistics. Master’s Degree or MBA is a plus.
- Must have extensive distribution, transportation or supply chain experience, preferably in global manufacturing environment.
- Certification and/or Licenses a major plus (preferred : Six Sigma Green or Black Belt; APICS Certified Production and Inventory Management (CPIM), Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP, or Certified Fellow in Production and Inventory Management (CFPIM)
- Proven leadership and managerial skills
- Fluency in English
- Must be analytical and a good problem solver under high pressure situations.
- Strong MS Office and SAP/Oracle ERP
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312