Our client, a leading shipping management company is on the lookout for a Regional QHSE Manager based in Singapore.
- Provide guidance to the Regional Management Team on the requirements of relevant international standards.
- Manage the implementation, assurance & continual improvement of Marine Technical Services ISO9001 certified QMS, and where appropriate, local certifications for ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.
- Mange and co-ordinate all External certifications and approvals (FPAL, BV, DNV, RINA, CHAS etc.)
- Liaise with external regulatory bodies where appropriate.
- Develop & manage the Regional Internal/External Audit Schedule.
- Managing the customer satisfaction questionnaires and feedback, collating and analysing the results.
- Develop, revise and improve the management system documentation as required in support of new products, services and changes in company organisation/structure.
- Develop Regional QHSE targets and objectives with Department Managers.
- Collate KPI information for input into monthly, quarterly & annual reports.
- Co-ordinate the Regional Management Review process and its outputs.
- Analyse QHSE performance & input to quality improvement initiatives.
- Co-ordinate Problem Solving activities and develop Knowledge Management processes.
- Perform and/or assist in departmental inductions & QHSE training activities.
- Co-ordinate the Regional HSE Committee process.
- Ensure all HSE legal and regulatory compliance requirements are met for all aspects of Regional Requirements.
- Provide support to incident investigations & reporting (Manage and escalate as appropriate).
- Develop and promote a Safety Culture and Continual Improvement for Regional requirements.
- Co-ordinate activities of Regional QHSE Teams and support personnel as required.
- Reporting the status of Regional QHSE performance to MTS QHSE.
- Detailed knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 and other relevant industry standards, legislation and guidelines.
- Auditing skills (Lead Auditor status)
- Ability to communicate clearly in verbal and written formats
- Computer literate with competence in the standard MS Office applications
- NEBOSH General Certificate / NVQ Level 3 in Occupational Health & Safety (or equivalent)
- Chartered Quality Institute – Diploma in Quality Management
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IEMA Environmental Awareness & Management Certificate
- NEBOSH Diploma / NVQ Level 5 in Occupational Health & Safety (or equivalent)
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312