Our client is one of the established logistics player, who is supported by their extensive network and market presence globally.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, we are scouting for Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible to develop and increase new businesses and maintain some of the large accounts in North China.
- Identify and create business opportunities through research, investigation and interaction with customers.
- Establish, monitor and review customer systems, service expectations and requirements on a regional basis to attain continuous improvements and expanded services.
- Negotiate rates and fee arrangement on a regional basis while maintaining globally agreed profit levels.
- Act as liaison between key customer contacts within the Region and the Company.
- Provide sales support to local offices as necessary to cover account requirements.
- Assist Global Account Managers (GAMs), where deemed necessary, to meet business objectives.
- Be the project leader and support the districts in resolving operational issues.
- Perform additional duties as assigned to meet the regional development.
- University graduate, preferably in business administration or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years’ experience, preferably in global logistics industry.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and PC skills.
- Experience in project management, development and documentation of business process and procedures.
- Willing to travel.
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312