An established international freight forwarder who provides air, ocean, local transportation and logistics solutions, who has strong network and offices in Asia, Europe, North & South America region.
- Develop annual regional sales plan, in conjunction with RGM’s and GMs, supporting overall regional growth strategy that’s aligns with the Asia sales strategy.
- Execute and reinforce the enterprise sales strategy at the regional level
- Identify regional skills and development needs; providing solutions to close the gaps
- Drive accountability for execution of the enterprise strategy within the region, utilizing tools and development opportunities
- Coach, lead and develop regional sales personnel by partnering with GMs, Sales Managers and sales people
- Proactively manage the region’s Opportunity Management pipelines thru continuous review sessions
- Evaluate regions sales kits, plans, goals, activities and results
- Achievement of the Regional sales budget
- Read and interpret financial reports and budgeting for review/approvals
- Reporting: completing quarterly market analysis, market trends and communicating momentum.
- Develop KPIs and report against success metrics
- Utilization and management of network tools and resources including Opportunity Management & Navisphere Analytics to manage processes
- Coach and give feedback, team building, leading change and delegation
- Coordinate with regional Leadership to guide GM’s on talent and provide feedback. Assist/guide branches in the talent planning employee development & hiring processes
- Promote and drive cross-functional and cross-regional collaboration, e.g. creation of deal teams within and outside of the region, aligning resources and support where needed
- Identify and share best practices to leverage in other regions
- University graduate, preferably in logistics and supply chain related disciplines.
- At least 10 years’ sales experience, consultative sales approach
- 2-3 years of industry experience (3PL, Logistics, Transportation)
- 5 years of experience in leadership or management
- Work independently with a high level of initiative to effectively manage Sales growth
- Ability to work with ambiguity as it relates to people management
- Proven success in defining a regional or multi-location Sales Strategy
- Knowledge of pricing, reporting, and analytics
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships across the company for leverage
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to use financial and operational data as a basis for decision making
- Ability to work within a highly matrixed work environment.
- Effectively consult with multiple stakeholders and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to travel 25-65% of your time
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312