Regional Sales Manager - Northeast Region
*** WORK FROM HOME *** Tri-State area
- Achieve sales volume objectives for region.
- Maintain analysis of customer needs and product requirements to satisfy customer wants by segment.
- Maintain market information on competitive product content and pricing.
- Responsible for sales to direct accounts as assigned.
- Provide input for forecast on sales and industry volume.
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Work with Engineering, Parts, and Service to maximize performance in all areas.
- Business or Engineering degree preferred, 10 years of industry sales experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in heavy industrial equipment sales and support
- Knowledge of loading and transport equipment for marine ports
- Candidates must have superior communication and negotiating skills and the ability to communicate with individuals and/or groups consisting of principle owners, dealer representatives, customer-end users and other sales, parts, technicians or service personnel.
- Must be capable and willing to travel up to 40% regionally
- Ability to obtain a TWIC card for access to Port and Terminal customers.