An established international freight forwarder who provides air, ocean, local transportation and logistics solutions, who has strong network and offices in Asia, Europe, North & South America region.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Sales, the Regional Sales Manager will be responsible to maintain and service top tier regional account for the company and increase business development opportunities for both customers and the company.
- Identify, strategize and create business opportunities through research, investigation and interaction with customers.
- Establish, monitor and review customer systems, service expectations and requirements on a regional basis to attain continuous improvements and expanded services.
- Negotiate rates and fee arrangement on a regional basis while maintaining globally agreed profit levels.
- Act as liaison between key customer contacts within the Region and the Company.
- Provide sales support to local offices as necessary to cover account requirements.
- Assist Global Account Managers (GAMs), where deemed necessary, to meet business objectives.
- University graduate, preferably in logistics and supply chain related disciplines.
- At least 8 years’ experience, preferably in global 3PL logistics industry.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and PC skills.
- Exposure to with proven track record in international complex freight, supply chain solution selling.
- Proven sales track record in business development and handling large key account management
- Leadership skills, enthusiast and passionate in progressive advancement in their career.
- Excellent strategic relations development, promoting customer advocacy
- Willing to travel upto 50% of your time
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312